The Enrichment and Development Fund provides financial assistance to grower members of PCSGA for expenses related to education opportunities, experimental practices, research and development, and/or attending PCSGA events such as the annual conference or Walk the Hill.
The Fund is here to sustain the industry into the future, encourage members to enhance skill sets through experiential learning, and provide opportunity to share information among members.
- All PCSGA Grower Members in good standing.
- Award recipients are required to share information about their experience either during PCSGA’s Annual Conference or through an article in the Longlines newsletter.
- Submit a letter to the PCSGA detailing their request for funding.
The letter should include:
- Information about the member (i.e. name, company, involvement with the industry and PCSGA, professional/personal goals, etc.)
- Information about the event/opportunity for which they are seeking funding.
- The amount of funds requested as well as the total cost associated with the event/opportunity.
- How information gained will be shared with PCSGA members and how it might be applied to the shellfish industry.
- Send letter to PCSGA:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (360) 754-2743
- Mail: 120 State Ave NE #142, Olympia WA. 98501
- The PCSGA Executive Committee will review the letter of application and make a recommendation to the full board regarding expenditure of funds.
- Proceeds from the PCSGA Silent Auction which occurs during the Annual Conference will be directed to the fund. In addition, PCSGA members are invited to contribute to the fund, throughout the year.