- Networking and information sharing
- Legislative representation in state and federal arenas
- Legal representation concerning industry-wide issues
- Guidance navigating local and national permitting processes
- Access to health care through insurance partners
- Member-exclusive trainings, workshops, educational opportunities
- Scholarships opportunities from PCSGA thru the Grower Enrichment and Development Fund
- Discounts and rebates through partnership with PCSGA Allied Members
- We are your advocate on key issues. PCSGA works with local, state and national partners to help define policies and regulations that affect your business.
- We support cutting-edge research. Working with a team of consultants and scientists from leading universities and marine institutes, we have access to the latest research shaping our industry.
- We believe outreach is key. We invite you to join our beach clean-up effort, annual fundraiser, and various community festivals to help build relationships that are vital to our success.
- We recognize education is essential in achieving our long-term goals. We support programs that teach and inform the public and private sectors about the value and benefits of our industry.
- We organize an annual conference and tradeshow. You’ll learn about new and emerging issues facing our industry, while networking with other growers – all at a discounted member rate.
- We urge you to get involved. Volunteer at local festivals, join a committee, participate in our annual lobbying trip to DC, or represent your region on our Board of Directors. Join our team!
- Your input is important. Lend us your voice as we create state shellfish initiatives, develop local shoreline planning documents, or craft state and federal legislation.
- You can stay connected through print and social media. Check out our Facebook page, visit our website, or pick up a copy of our quarterly newsletter, Longlines, to stay informed.